Have you ever imagined that you can use android device as wireless camera via WiFi? So here we are going to discuss how to do so.
- Computer with WiFi.
- An Android device.
Steps to use Android device as wireless camera
- Download AirDroid to your Android device and open it.
- If you are connected to WiFi router or hotspot then follow the next step otherwise click tools and click tethering and click enable near set up a portable hotspot. Then connect your computer to the hotspot.
- Now open any preferred web browser on your computer and enter the IP address shown in the AirDroid app.
- Click Accept on your device.
- Now you can control your device from your computer. You can also access your device across the internet.
- Click camera and follow on-screen instructions.
- You can also manage messages, music, videos, calls, files and much more use this app.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views on this post in the comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in the comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Receive latest tutorials, news and tech updates right to your inbox!