Have you ever imagined that you can use android device as wireless camera via WiFi. So here we are going to discuss how to do so.
- Computer with WiFi.
- An Android device.
Steps to use Android device as wireless camera
- Download AirDroid to your android device and open it.
- If you are connected to WiFi router or hotspot then follow the next step otherwise click tools and click tethering and click enable near set up a portable hotspot. Then connect your computer to hotspot.
- Now open any preferred web browser on you computer and enter the IP address shown in AirDroid app.
- Click Accept on your device.
- Now you can control you device from you computer. You can also access your device across internet.
- Click camera and follow on-screen instructions.
- You can also manage messages, music, videos, calls, files and much more using this app.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.