Android USB Drivers provides an interface between your Android device and computer to communicate. There are various purposes for these drivers. First, you can try to install generic drivers like ADB & Fastboot and then you can install vendor specific drivers.
Mobile Specific Drivers
|Brand||Supported Devices||Download Link|
|A119q and More||Download|
(HTC Sync Manager will
|Aqua SX and More||Download|
|Karbonn A6||64bit / 32bit|
|A115, A116, A117|
|All||Windows | Linux | Mac|
| Q800, Q1000 and|
If you are looking for a driver that is not here, let us know we will find it for you ASAP. If any of the drivers is not working, then contact us, so that we can fix it. Now here is how you can install Android USB drivers on Windows:
How To Install Android USB Drivers On Windows
To root or to install any custom recovery on our Android phone via computer we need our computer software to identify our Android device. So in this tutorial, we will learn how to install Android USB drivers on Windows PC.
- Download your phone specific drivers for your Android device.
- USB cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- An Android device.
Steps to install Android USB drivers on Windows
- Extract the driver’s archive file anywhere on your computer.
- Connect your Android device to your computer.
- Navigate to My Computer properties.
- In the left pane, you will find Device Manager. Click it.
- Find your phone. Probably it will be located in other devices.(If you have installed any drivers previously and wanted to update it should be named as “Android Composite ADB Interface” and follow the same further process)
- Right-click on it and select update driver software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software and click next.
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the downloaded drivers and click next.
- So you have successfully installed your Android device drivers to your computer.