Now i am here with a tutorial of Android 4.4 KitKat Experience on Android Device”. In this tutorial we are going to install KitKat’s Wallpapers, Application, Required library files to run those apps And Fonts.
Steps to install KitKat Wallpapers
- Download KitKat Wallpapers from here. Download Link
- Extract the zip file.
- Choose any wallpaper and apply it.
Steps to install KitKat Apps
First before installing this apps, see the whole apk package with its app name.
- Exchange Services (Adds Exchange support to Email app) – Exchange2Google.apk
- Google Play Books – Books.apk
- Google Calendar – CalendarGoogle.apk
- Google Camera – GoogleCamera.apk (libjni_filtershow_filters.so, libjni_mosaic.so, liblightcycle.so required)
- Google Chrome – Chrome.apk (libchromeview.so required)
- Google Clock – DeskClockGoogle.apk
- Google Development Shortcut – DevelopmentSettings.apk
- Google Email (Not Gmail) – EmailGoogle.apk
- Google Gallery – GalleryGoogle.apk
- Gmail – Gmail2.apk
- Google Hangouts (New Hangouts with SMS support) – Hangouts.apk (libvideochat_jni.so required)
- Google Home (New KitKat Launcher) – GoogleHome.apk
- Google Keep – Keep.apk
- Google Keyboard (New Keyboard with space bar recognition) – LatinImeGoogle.apk
- Google Maps – Maps.apk
- Google Play Games – PlayGames.apk
- Google Quick Office – QuickOffice.apk
- Google Search/Google Now – Velvet.apk (libgoogle_recognizer_jni_l.so required)
- Google Services 4 (Required for several apps to work) – PrebuiltGmsCore.apk
- Google Street View for Maps – Street.apk
- Download KitKat Apps and it’s Library files.
- Extract KitKat Apps and paste it into /system/app.
- Extract Library Files and paste it into /system/lib.
- You are done, now reboot and enjoy KitKat experience.
Steps to install KitKat Fonts
- Download KitKat fonts.
- Extract it.
- Paste all the files to /system/fonts.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.