“This post may contain affiliate links & we will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on our links” [Read More Here]
Steps to To Add Subscription Box To Facebook Page
- Open up your Facebook page.
- Near your page description you will find empty tabs with having ‘+’ sign on their right top corner.
- Press ‘+’ symbol.
- A drop down menu will appear, click find more apps.
- Now you will be redirected to Facebook App Centre.
- Click search for apps.
- Search for “Static HTML: iframe tabs”.
- Then click go to app. If it asks for any permission grant it.
- You will find something like this photo.
- Click Add Static Page To HTML.
- Select your Facebook page and click Add Page Tab.
- Now that Tab is successfully added to your page.
- Now go to your Facebook page and click that tab.
- Click Edit Tab and set it up according to your requirements.
- That’s it you have successfully add subscription box to facebook page.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.