Steps to use Android Phone’s Internet on Computer
- Download PDANet+ for windows from above link.
- Install it on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- After installation connect your phone to your PC if asked by installer.
- Remove USB cable.
- Enable data connection/internet on your phone.
- Open PDANet+ application on your phone.
- Check USB tether.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Open PDANet+ on your computer.
- Right click in the notification area and click connect internet.
- Good job! Now you are ready to surf your phone’s internet on your computer.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.