Acer beTouch E130 is a 2.6 inch phone announced in June 2010 with 416 MHz processor, 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, 3.15 MP rear camera etc. In this post we are going to discuss how to root/unroot Acer beTouch E130.
Read : Why to Root Android Device ?
Steps to Root Acer Betouch E130
- Download Z4root.apk to your computer.
- Connect your device to your PC/Laptop.
- Copy that file to root of your SD card.
- Disconnect your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Click Unknown Sources.
- Install APK file from File manager.
- Launch the app.
- Click on Root.
- When Rooting is done, Reboot your device.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
By following this tutorial you will get your device warranty back if it is still in warranty period.
Steps to Unroot Acer Betouch E130
- Repeat above rooting procedure above upto 8th step then click on unroot.
- Now reboot.
- Good work ! You have just unrooted your Acer beTouch E130. Now your device warranty is back (If your device is still in warranty period)
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.