Oppo N1 is a high budget 5.9 inch phone announced on September 2013 with 1.7 GHz quad core processor, 2 GB RAM, 16/32 GB internal storage, 13 MP Full HD front and rear camera with dual flash, Full HD display and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root & install TWRP recovery for Oppo N1.
Steps to Root & Install TWRP Recovery for Oppo N1
- Download Oppown APK on your Oppe N1.
- Install APK to your device.
- Open app and keep it open for at least a minute.
- Now install SuperSu and Terminal Emulator from Google Play Store.
- Open SuperSu and install binaries if asked.
- Now open Terminal Emulator.
- Now type adb uninstall com.qualcomm.privinit and hit enter.
- Your Oppo N1 is now successfully rooted.
- Download latest TWRP Recovery Image from here.
- After downloading Flash Recovery Image Using ADB and Fastboot.