Spice Mi-502 is a low-budget 5 inch phone announced in May 2013 with 1 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB RAM, 5 MP rear camera, 1.3 MP front camera and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root Spice Mi-502 Smartflo Pace 2.
Read : Why to Root Android Device ?
Steps to Root Spice Mi-502 Smartflo Pace 2
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Extract Eroot zip file.
- Open Eroot_v1.3.4 file in the extracted folder.
- A green popup will appear on your screen(with some chinese text).
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your phone to computer.
- Once the phone is connected Eroot will display your phone name and next below the name you will find root button.
- Hit the root button.
- Wait for few seconds and yipeee! You phone is now rooted
- Reboot your device.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.