Nokia X is a low budget 4 inch phone announced in February 2014 with 1 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, 3.15 MP rear camera etc. Nokia X+ possess same specifications except RAM is 768 MB. Nokia XL is same as Nokia X+ except it’s screen size is 5 inch and have front 2 MP camera. In this post we are going to discuss how to root Nokia X, X+ and XL.
- Nokia X Manager.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
Steps to Root Nokia X, X+ and XL
- Download and install Nokia X Manager.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Open Nokia X Manager.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- You will see device connected message in Nokia X Manager.
- Now click on “Root Device”.
- Wait until it roots your device.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
- After rooting if you wanted to install Google apps like Play store, Hangouts etc. Click “Install Gapps”.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.