Motorola Moto G is a mid budget 4.5 inch phone with 1.2 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8/16 GB internal storage, 5 MP HD rear camera, 1.3 MP front camera, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display protection, GLONASS GPS and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root Motorola Moto G.
- Moto G Drivers.
- Unlocked Bootloader.(If not, Click Here)
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- Moto G.(Obviously)
Steps to Root Motorola Moto G
Warning :- This Can Potentially Brick Your Device. So Follow The Instruction Carefully.Neither Me Or Anyone Except You is Responsible For Your Device
- Download SuperBoot Zip file from the above link. Extract it on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Device.(Go To Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick The USB Debugging Option)(In Case You Does Not Find Developer Options In Your Device Then Go To Settings -> About -> Tap On Build Number Many Times…A Pop Will Show That You Are Now A Developer….)
- Power Off your phone. Now turn it on while pressing Volume Down key. You will enter into bootloader mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Open superboot-windows.bat from the extracted folder.
- After completion reboot your phone.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.