HTC One M7 is a high end 4.7 inch phone announced in April 2013 with 1.7 GHz quad core processor, 2 GB RAM, 32/64 GB internal memory, 4 MP Full HD rear camera, 2 MP Full HD front camera, Corning gorilla glass 2 display protection and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root & install CWM recovery for HTC One M7.
Read : Why to Root Android Device ?
- HTC Root Package.
- HTC One M7 drivers.
- Unlocked Bootloader. Read : How to Unlock Boot Loader of HTC Devices
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- HTC One M7.(Obviously)
Steps to Root & Install CWM Recovery for HTC One M7
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download file listed above.
- Place root package on desktop.
- Extract root package.
- Switch off your phone.
- Reboot your device in boot loader mode.(Press and hold volume up and power button simultaneously)
- Go to extracted folder.
- There you will find a file named install-superboot-windows.bat.
- Open it.
- Follow instruction given on screen.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in app drawer.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
- After successfully rooting your device, download CWM Recovery Image.
- After downloading Flash Recovery Image Using ADB and Fastboot.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.