HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim is a mid-budget 5 inch phone with 1.2 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, 8 MP Full HD rear camera, 2.1 MP front camera, GLONASS GPS etc. In this post we are going to discuss how to root HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim.
- ADB and Fastboot Drivers. Read : How to Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers on Windows PC
- Unlocked Boot Loader. Read : How to Unlock Boot Loader of HTC Devices
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- HTC Desire 700.(Obviously)
Steps to Root HTC Desire 700 Dual Sim
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Download and install VRoot from the above link.
- Follow On-screen instruction and your device will get rooted easily.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.