Lenovo A850 is a 5.5 inch budget phone which comes with Quad Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, 5 MP rear camera, VGA front camera and much more. So here is how to root & install CWM/TWRP Recovery for Lenovo A850.
Steps to Root & Install CWM/TWRP Recovery for Lenovo A850
- You can root your Lenovo A850 using Framaroot.
- Download Recovery Image as per your device model and requirements. (Hint Below)
- Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Version Info -> Baseband Version.
- Check whether it is A850.ROW.vXX or A850.CN.vXX.
- Download the appropriate recovery image.
Now after downloading Flash Recovery Image Using MobileUncle MTK Tools