Intex Aqua SX is a low budget 3.5 inch phone with 1 GHz processor, 256 MB RAM, 5 MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front camera etc. Here is how to root & install CWM/TWRP/COT recovery for Intex Aqua SX.
- Intex Aqua SX Drivers.
- SP Flash Tools.
- Scatter File.
- Recovery Image.(CWM or TWRP or COT)
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- Intex Aqua SX.(Obviously)
Steps to Root & install CWM/TWRP/COT Recovery for Intex Aqua SX
- Download Intex Aqua SX Drivers, SP Flash Tools, Scatter File and Your desired custom recovery image from the above links.
- Install Drivers on your computer.
- Extract SP Flash Tools anywhere on your computer.
- Open Flash_tool.exe.
- Click Scatter loading and select scatter file you have downloaded.
- Uncheck all the things except recovery.
- Now Click on Recovery and select recovery image.
- Go to Options Tick USB Mode, DA Download All -> Speed -> Tick Force to High Speed.
- Now click on download.
- Switch off your phone. After it is switched off press and hold volume up key and insert USB cable.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- You have successfully installed recovery on Intex Aqua SX.
- After flashing custom recovery on you Android device, you can easily root it by following the steps given in this tutorial : Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.