HTC Explorer Pico is low budget 3.2 inch phone announced in September 2011 with 600 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 3.15 MP rear camera and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root & install CWM recovery for HTC explorer pico.
Read : Why to Root Android Device ?
- HTC A130 Recovery Package.
- HTC drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- HTC Explorer Pico.(Obviously)
Steps to Root & Install CWM Recovery for HTC Explorer Pico
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Install HTC drivers to your computer.
- Download file listed above to your computer.
- Put downloaded file on your desktop and extract it there.
- Switch off your phone.
- When successfully switched off, boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button.
- Select Fastboot Mode from recovery mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Now navigate to extracted folder and open Recovery.bat.
- Select 1st option in menu.
- Good work! You have successfully installed CWM recovery to your HTC Explorer Pico. Let’s move up to rooting.
- Now Read : How To Root Android Device Using Custom Recovery
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.