We know that there are several apps available to capture or record screen of an Android device. But when it comes to an Apple iPhone there are actually very few option available to go with. Also people are concerned whether they will have to jailbreak their device. So if you are wondering the same things then continue to read on. Here we are going to have an in-depth tutorial on how to record iPhone Screen.
First of all let’s know about the software that we are going to use here. It’s name is AceThinker iPhone Screen Recorder.
- Mirror the screen to your computer using AirPlay.
- Records the screen
- High Quality
- Works on almost all iOS devices. (iPhone, iPad…)
- Supported on Mac & Windows
Steps to Record iPhone Screen Wirelessly
- First of all you will need to download the software (try it free) from : http://acethinker.com/iphone-screen-recorder/
- Install it on your computer.
- Now make sure that both devices i.e. your computer and your iPhone/iPad is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the software on your computer.
- To mirror iPhone go to AirPlay from Control Center.
- You will find a device with “Apowersoft” along with your device’s name.
- Tap on that and enable Mirroring option.
- Wait for few seconds while device’s screen shows up on your computer.
- Now there are various configuration that you can set like video quality, file format and much more.
- Now when you are ready click the record button to start recording your iPhone screen.
- You can also take snapshots using the button given next to record button.
Note: If you are using windows, make sure to add and allow iPhone Screen Recorder through firewall (windows or any third party).
We hope that this tutorial will help you in mirroring and recording your apple device screen to your computer. Personally we have found this software very helpful and it will be helpful for you too if you’re into recording and making tutorials on iPhone/iPad. Full version is available at $29.95 only.
If you’ve like this article make sure to share it with your friends on social media. Also do let us know about your views in the comment section below.