One Click Root is a great piece of software which is able to root many android device with single click. (As it’s name also define it 😉 ). The developer of this tool also have a live support system so that if your device is not compatible, One Click Root tea will root your device manually and remotely. So here we are going to discuss how to root android device using One Click Root.
Read : Why to Root Android Device ?
- One Click Root.
- Device drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- An Android device.(Obviously)
Steps to Root Android device using One Click Root
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- First check that your device is supported by this tool from here. If your device is compatible follow up this process.
- Download and install device drivers and One Click Root from the above link.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open One Click Root.
- Click on Root Now.
- Wait for few seconds till our device gets rooted.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in app drawer.
- Read : How to check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.