There are many device which cannot be rooted easily using other apps or software. MotoChopper is able to root many devices. So in this post we are going to discuss how to root android device using MotoChopper. Check out why to Root Android Device & how to Backup Android Device.
Steps to Root Android device using MotoChopper
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download and install drivers for your device.
- Download MotoChopper and extract it on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open run.bat.
- Accept permissions(if asked) on your device.
- Your device will automatically reboot.
- Check whether Android device is rooted or not
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.