As we know that in some manufacturers like Samsung we have to flash recovery image using Odin. So in this post we are going to discuss the whole procedure on how to do so.
Read : Why to Root Android Device ?
Steps to flash Recovery Image using Odin
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device. This will also void your warranty.
- Download and install drivers for your device.
- Download recovery package and Odin.
- Extract Odin package.
- Run Odin exe file as administrator.
- Uncheck all option except Auto Reboot.
- Power off your device. Hold volume down + home button + power button. You will see a warning screen. Press volume up to continue.
- Click on PDA and choose file in the extracted folder.
- Connect your device to your computer and press start.
- You will see pass message after flashing that file successfully.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.