As you have seen that many local manufactures and also some known brand does not come with support for local language fonts like Gujarati, Hindi, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu and many other languages. On that devices it shows blank area where compatible or supported fonts are not present ie. you cannot read Indian language fonts on that android device. By following the method given below you can able to read Indian language fonts on your android device.
- Your Android Phone must be rooted. (If not root it or request tutorial by commenting below) Root Android Device Now.
- ES File Manager.
- Font Package : Gujarati | Hindi | Oriya | Bengali | Malayalam | Kannada | Telugu
Steps to Install & Download Indian Language Fonts for Android
- Download Font Package listed above. Extract it if it is archived. You will have a .ttf font file.
- Place extracted file in SD Card of your phone.
- Install ES File Manager from Play Store.(Link above)
- Open up ES File Explorer.
- Open menu(Click left soft button) and change status of the Root Explorer to On.
- Now click Root Explorer option and select Mount R/W and change the /system option to RW.
- Navigate to location where you have stored the downloaded font file.
- Copy that file.
- Click / Button on the upper side of ES File Manager.
- Navigate to System >> Fonts.
- Paste that file there. Select overwrite if asked.
- Good Job! You have just installed Indian Language Fonts on your Android Phone. Now Enjoy! 😉
Reference Video :
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.