Borland Turbo C++ is a C and C++ programming environment (that is, an integrated development environment) for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows. It was the successor to Turbo C++, and included a better debugger, the Turbo Debugger, which was written in protected mode DOS. Additionally this version of Borland Turbo C++ is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
Version :- Borland Turbo C++ 5.02
Size :- 92.3 MB
Steps to Download & Install Borland Turbo C++
- Download Borland Turbo C++. Download Link
- Extract the ZIP archive anywhere on your computer using WinZIP, WinRAR or any other software.
- Navigate to the extracted folder and Open SETUP.exe.
- You will see something like this. Click Skip.
- Select Typical and click next.
- Leave the same path as given by setup and click next.
- Leave the Borland Database Engine Location Setting as it is and click next.
- Leave Borland Database Engine Component Location as it is and click next.
- Click Install.
- Installation will begin.
- Click Skip.
- Click Ok.
- Click Skip.
- You have successfully installed Borland Turbo C++ on your computer.
- Now open Borland Turbo C++ from Start Menu Or C:\BC5\BIN\bcw.exe
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.