HTC Desire V is a budget 4 inch phone announced in June 2012 with 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, 5 MP rear camera and much more. So Here is CWM recovery for HTC Desire V.
- HTC Desire V Toolkit.
- HTC Desire V Drivers.
- USB Cable.
- Windows PC/Laptop.
- 50%+ charged battery.
- HTC Desire V.(Obviously)
Steps to Install CWM Recovery for HTC Desire V
Warning :- This can potentially brick your device. So follow the instructions carefully. Neither me or anyone except you is responsible for your device.
- Download HTC Desire V Toolkit listed above.
- Copy it on your desktop and extract it there.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.(Go to Settings -> Developers Option -> Tick USB Debugging Option)(In case you does not find developer options in your device, then go to Settings -> About -> Tap on build number many times. A popup will show that you are now a developer.)
- Connect your HTC Desire V to your computer.
- Go to extracted folder and open exe file.
- When program opens, select ClockWorkMod recovery from menu and hit flash recovery.
- Follow the instructions that are given on screen.
- Good Work! You have just installed CWM recovery on HTC Desire V.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.