Now i am here with tutorial on “How To Create Boot Logo For Android”. In this tutorial we will use a program called logobuilder created by a XDA-Member ankadnikov. This program will make a logo.bin file with upadate.zip. This will work only and mostly for MTK devices.
Additional Useful Programs
- GIF2Bootanimation :- This program will convert GIF files to the bootanimation. Download Link
How To Create Boot Logo For Android
- Download the program from this link. Download Link
- Get the logo.bin file from your android device.
- Open the logobuilder program.
- Click “Create Project” .
- Select logo.bin file and select the new project path.
- Make the changes you want to make.(This program also allow you to change boot_logo file which is also know as second boot screen logo)
- Click “Make” . (New logo.bin and update.zip for recovery will be created)
- Flash it using any recovery to your phone.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.