After publishing a post to a WordPress blog we often used to share it on social networks manually to get traffic from social media. But it is quite hard if we are publishing many post regularly and have to share it to many social networks. Some of you may also be using Jetpack sharing but it is limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Path, LinkedIn and Tumblr.
So as we know there is always a solution and this is for free. There is a plugin named SNAP : Social Networks Auto Poster in WordPress repository which shares a post instantly after being published to 20+ social networks instantly. Not only this there is premium version which allows us to add multiple account of a single social network. So let’s move further…..
- Download and install SNAP : Social Networks Auto Poster from WordPress repository.
- On WordPress dashboard navigate to settings -> SNAP.
- Click add new account and select your desired social network where you wanted to share post.
- In some of the social networks we need to create an application in order to auto share, if you do not know there is a tutorial mentioned on the top right corner in add new account.
- You can also select what to post Excerpt, Image, Full post etc.
- After adding all of your accounts by similar process you can also select which to auto share and which to manually.
- Now when you publish a post on WordPress it will automatically shared to all networks.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.