Hello friends, here in this post I will introduce a service to you which is able to auto post blog articles to Facebook and many other social networking websites via blog feed.
- One-time setup only.
- Direct posting to social networks via feed pulling system.
- Unlimited number of sites can be added.
- You can also post other websites content via feed.
- Regular feeds crawling every 3 hours.
- Premium accounts are available of a little price.
How to Setup Networked Blogs and Auto Post Blog Articles to Facebook
- Go to Networked Blogs.
- Login via Facebook.
- Go to dashboard.
- Click register a new blog.
- Enter blog’s address. Click next.
- Enter blog name, Tag line, Blog’s feed URL, Topics, Blog’s description, Language, Agree terms of service and click next.
- Once the blog is registered. Go to dashboard and click syndication.
- Select blog and add social network target.
- Now your posts will be automatically posted to social networks.
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to Tech Arrival to continue enjoying wonderful posts. Share your views about this post in comment section below. If you are still having any query throw it in comment section.
If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment and also it is quite easy and helpful for others.